The Piss Collab The Piss Collab

Interesting Idea but...

Well u could have made that friggin hillarious if u had actually bothered to put time into it. But it was just looped clips of penises basically. Which can be funny in moderation, but u pretty much all did the same thing. But u have def got talent at making flashes, but this one was just stupid.

Osirun Osirun

Overall:
Great music, nice art and good atmosphere that unfortunately is accompanied by repetitive game play that quickly bores.

Pros:
Nice job with the artwork and music.
The idea was creative

Cons:
Not enough challenge and too repetitive. Very boring game.
Not enough different elements in the levels
the view port was was too narrow.

Capture Chess Capture Chess

Overall:
Its a simple game that offers fun puzzles. The problem with the game is the lack of experience and time spent into the look and design. This is a solid submission for a first time game developer.

Pros:
1. The game seems to work
2. The idea was good

Cons:
1. Bad design when it comes to user interface and controls. It was not clear that it was a drag and drop for example.
2. Bad color scheme.
3. Crisper text would be nice

Revienta los Globos Revienta los Globos

Poor artwork, no sound, no arrows coming out of the mouse.

But kudos for getting out there and trying and successfully submitting a full game! It does work, and there doesn't seem to be any flagrant bugs.

Jaccard the Cracked Jaccard the Cracked

Nice job! I especially liked the beginning. It had a great atmosphere. I thought you lost it a little by the end, especially the last 30 seconds.

[SN] Face the Moon [SN] Face the Moon

The droning synth in the background is pretty obnoxious. I think its partly the sound and partly the fact that it doesn't vary at all in either the notes or the dynamics. Also the pan flute is pretty cheesy at the end.

I would say that if you were going for a 90's retro game theme then this might be ok.

Mind Over Matter (Remix) Mind Over Matter (Remix)

I really like it, hope you win

GhostLawyer responds: