The Piss Collab The Piss Collab

Interesting Idea but...

Well u could have made that friggin hillarious if u had actually bothered to put time into it. But it was just looped clips of penises basically. Which can be funny in moderation, but u pretty much all did the same thing. But u have def got talent at making flashes, but this one was just stupid.

Revienta los Globos Revienta los Globos

Poor artwork, no sound, no arrows coming out of the mouse.

But kudos for getting out there and trying and successfully submitting a full game! It does work, and there doesn't seem to be any flagrant bugs.

Replicant Escape Replicant Escape

Good for your first game, but work on your physics engine. Your person kept falling through the floor. Might be an issue with the relative timings of your calculations?

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

EXCELLENT

I had to play it all the way through... absolutely amazing. The feel of the game reminded me a lot of pan's labyrinth. Very creepy.

AGAIN AMAZING.

Jaccard the Cracked Jaccard the Cracked

Nice job! I especially liked the beginning. It had a great atmosphere. I thought you lost it a little by the end, especially the last 30 seconds.

[SN] Face the Moon [SN] Face the Moon

The droning synth in the background is pretty obnoxious. I think its partly the sound and partly the fact that it doesn't vary at all in either the notes or the dynamics. Also the pan flute is pretty cheesy at the end.

I would say that if you were going for a 90's retro game theme then this might be ok.

Mind Over Matter (Remix) Mind Over Matter (Remix)

I really like it, hope you win

GhostLawyer responds: